It was a week long birthday for Allie, and she loved every minute of it. We celebrated on her actual birthday on Thursday, and then she had a friends party on Saturday at Peter Piper Pizza. She had friends, cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents all there. Her favorite part was playing the enormous"Deal or No Deal" game. I know its luck... but she's crazy good at it! It was so fun to see everyone and to play games and eat pizza & cake. Thanks to everyone who came and made Allie's birthday so special.




Allie wanted a Cinderella party, but we figured this cake would be the next best thing. She was SO excited when we opened it up. It was perfect! You'll notice in the picture that Drew got his paws in on the action a little early...
Allie needed a little help blowing out her candles - but thanks to Breckon, Carly and a lot of Allie's spit those candles were finally extinguished :-)
3 comments:
We so wish we could of been there to celebrate. I love the picture of her when she sees the cake. Her expression is adorable. It is priceless.
Janna it was good to hear from you. I am glad I can finally view your blog. I can't beleive Allie is already 4. Drew is also getting so big.
Post a Comment