So, one day me and Allie were talking about some things she learned in her Primary class at our church. I was trying to help her understand that we lived in heaven before we were born, and we were just spirits. and we had to come to earth to get a body. We talked about how Satan didn't make a good choice. He didn't want to listen to Heavenly Father and he didn't get to come to earth and get a body. Allie instantly got a puzzled look on her face, and asked me "so he's just a head?"
I think I laughed out loud, but explained to her no, he wasn't just a head. She's such a joy in my life, I love to see how her brain works and processes life! Love ya Al!
2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CUTE LITTLE SPUNKY GIRL!!! People say she takes after me....... : )
Oh yeah and little Drewby melts my heart!
That is hilarious! I love the way little ones think. Good post. That's one you'll look back on with fondness.
Post a Comment