Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mom & Daughter Night Out

Allie has been working so hard on her job charts and doing chores around the house and being obedient. She is such a great little helper (when she wants to be...). So, as a special date night, we chose to go get our toes painted. This was Allie's first time, and she was so excited. I was so proud of her, she was so grown up at the salon. She hoped right up in the chair and was so still and patient. She would watch to see what I did, and she'd do the same thing. She would giggle when they'd scrub her feet or clip her nails. I couldn't help but take a ton of pictures of my little girl. All the other people in the salon thought she was so cute how grown up she was being. Allie picked out her nail color all by herself and they asked her if she'd like a flower on her toes. "Of course" was her reply. They gave her a super cute flower, and Allie LOVED to show anyone who would look at her toes the beautiful artwork.


She's growing up so fast. I miss the little baby I use to cuddle and hold so tight, but it is a lot of fun to see how much she's grown, and to see her joy in experiencing new things. After our pedicures, we went to Harkins theater to buy our Dad (and Allie) some of their favorite treat - popcorn. It was a super fun mom and daughter night out. We usually just go shopping so this was a fun change.


3 comments:

audrey said...

That is the cutest thing ever...

BandHGardner said...

Sounds like fun.

Katie and Aaron said...

I love the pic of her kicking back in the chair reading the magazine! She is seriously an adult trapped in a 4 year old's body! :) Too Too cute!! Looks like a fun night!!!