My friend Haleigh Rohner took some adorable newborn pictures of Owen. She did a fabulous job and was so patient with us during the shoot. He usually sleeps in the morning, but of course this morning he did not want to go to sleep at all. Luckly, he wasn't crying or cranky, but he was wide awake for almost the entire 2 hour session. She got some super cute awake shots, but he didn't want us to mold him or put pose him. He finally fell asleep for the last 10 minutes and Haleigh was able to get some cute sleeping shots. Her website is http://www.haleighrohnerphotography.com/ if anyone needs a good photographer. She does an amazing job!
1 comment:
Those are the sweetest pictures! I did not get mason's baby pictures done up and I am so mad at myself because we had porter's done and now that we are having a baby girl I know for sure she will have a cute pic with a big flower on her head!
Post a Comment