Drew LOVES his footie pajamas and Owen HATES his. I had to cut the feet off of Owen's. He'd tell me "No shoes, no shoes" every time I'd try to put them on. He needs his toes to climb out of his crib, and to put the yarn ties from his blanket, in between his toes as he falls asleep. Drew loves the soft fabric on the inside and loves to "snuggle" in them. But some nights he gets too warm, and ends up down to his underwear. I questioned him on it one morning, why he keeps taking his pj's off. He said "I like to feel the cozy blanket on my skin!" My boys bring me such joy - and bruises... They both like to use their heads as weapons. I love to play wrestle and build awesome train tracks with these two.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Pajama Time!
Santa sent my gift a few weeks early this year! We took a couple test shots on our new camera. I'm SO excited to have it - now I just need to learn how to use it!!! I'd love to take some classes - someday.
Drew LOVES his footie pajamas and Owen HATES his. I had to cut the feet off of Owen's. He'd tell me "No shoes, no shoes" every time I'd try to put them on. He needs his toes to climb out of his crib, and to put the yarn ties from his blanket, in between his toes as he falls asleep. Drew loves the soft fabric on the inside and loves to "snuggle" in them. But some nights he gets too warm, and ends up down to his underwear. I questioned him on it one morning, why he keeps taking his pj's off. He said "I like to feel the cozy blanket on my skin!" My boys bring me such joy - and bruises... They both like to use their heads as weapons. I love to play wrestle and build awesome train tracks with these two.
Drew LOVES his footie pajamas and Owen HATES his. I had to cut the feet off of Owen's. He'd tell me "No shoes, no shoes" every time I'd try to put them on. He needs his toes to climb out of his crib, and to put the yarn ties from his blanket, in between his toes as he falls asleep. Drew loves the soft fabric on the inside and loves to "snuggle" in them. But some nights he gets too warm, and ends up down to his underwear. I questioned him on it one morning, why he keeps taking his pj's off. He said "I like to feel the cozy blanket on my skin!" My boys bring me such joy - and bruises... They both like to use their heads as weapons. I love to play wrestle and build awesome train tracks with these two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment