
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
When Things Go Bump in the Night...
The night of February 25th, we were all sleeping soundly in our house, and then Dan and I heard a loud thump right next to Dan's side of the bed and then instant screaming... Allie had come into our room in the middle of the night and ran right into the corner of Dan's nightstand. He immediately picked her up and held her to calm her down. She said my eye is getting bigger, so I turned on the light and it had instantly swelled up. We got some ice and iced it for 20 minutes. She was such a trooper about it. The swelling went down, but when she woke up the next morning she had a pretty good shiner! We were lucky that she hit it right below her eye - and not right in her eye. It took about 2 weeks for her bruise to completely go away. I was so proud of my little boxer!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment