We celebrated Drew's bday at the PPP by our house. It was a small little party with mainly family and our friends the Engels. Drew loves Peter Piper Pizza. I think his favorite part is the cinnamon pizza and me giving him tokens to put in his pocket for the games. He will take one token out at a time and use it to play a game or ride the hot dog car. When he's all out, he'll come running back to me and ask for "more monies mom". I don't know what I was thinking, but I forgot my camera and I didn't take any pictures of his party. But a month later we celebrated my bday and my niece Lyndsey's bday with our family at Peter Piper Pizza(in March). But Drew helped me blow out my candles - so these pictures will have to do. Dan told me to tell him that this was his party so he doesn't think he has awful parents that skip birthdays...
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Somehow 500 Tickets= Pop Rocks and 2 Smarties
Seriously, I need to open a Peter Piper Pizza Pizza... they are practically printing money at that place! When you do the math I think my kids got about a dollar's worth of small toys and candy while we piled in about $20 bucks of tokens.
We celebrated Drew's bday at the PPP by our house. It was a small little party with mainly family and our friends the Engels. Drew loves Peter Piper Pizza. I think his favorite part is the cinnamon pizza and me giving him tokens to put in his pocket for the games. He will take one token out at a time and use it to play a game or ride the hot dog car. When he's all out, he'll come running back to me and ask for "more monies mom". I don't know what I was thinking, but I forgot my camera and I didn't take any pictures of his party. But a month later we celebrated my bday and my niece Lyndsey's bday with our family at Peter Piper Pizza(in March). But Drew helped me blow out my candles - so these pictures will have to do. Dan told me to tell him that this was his party so he doesn't think he has awful parents that skip birthdays...

We celebrated Drew's bday at the PPP by our house. It was a small little party with mainly family and our friends the Engels. Drew loves Peter Piper Pizza. I think his favorite part is the cinnamon pizza and me giving him tokens to put in his pocket for the games. He will take one token out at a time and use it to play a game or ride the hot dog car. When he's all out, he'll come running back to me and ask for "more monies mom". I don't know what I was thinking, but I forgot my camera and I didn't take any pictures of his party. But a month later we celebrated my bday and my niece Lyndsey's bday with our family at Peter Piper Pizza(in March). But Drew helped me blow out my candles - so these pictures will have to do. Dan told me to tell him that this was his party so he doesn't think he has awful parents that skip birthdays...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment