I let Dan take the kids in the smaller tunnels and crawl spaces - b/c it was so hot in there and I HATE small confined spaces... The last time we came here was when I was pregnant with Drew, and Allie did not like to go on the rope bridges or climb in the higher tunnels at all - she was afraid of heights, but it didn't seem to phase her at all this time.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Makutu's Island
March 19, 2009: On one of Dan's days off from work, we decided to go to Makutu's Island with our kids. They had a blast! Allie was so brave, and would just go off by herself in the tunnels and the slides. She was like the Energizer bunny so we would have to track her down every few minutes. Drew was still a little unsure about the dark tunnels.
I let Dan take the kids in the smaller tunnels and crawl spaces - b/c it was so hot in there and I HATE small confined spaces... The last time we came here was when I was pregnant with Drew, and Allie did not like to go on the rope bridges or climb in the higher tunnels at all - she was afraid of heights, but it didn't seem to phase her at all this time.

I let Dan take the kids in the smaller tunnels and crawl spaces - b/c it was so hot in there and I HATE small confined spaces... The last time we came here was when I was pregnant with Drew, and Allie did not like to go on the rope bridges or climb in the higher tunnels at all - she was afraid of heights, but it didn't seem to phase her at all this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment