This post should have been in my September posts, but I guess better late than never!
This is Allie on her First day of school. She goes to Issaquah Valley Elementary and is in First Grade. Her teacher is Ms. Allison Rupert. (Her teacher last year at CTA was also named Allison.) She rides the bus, almost everyday, to and from school, and LOVES it. We meet her at the bus stop, which is just up the road. On non-rainy days, Drew likes to ride his scooter and I bring one for Allie in the stroller. The boys get so excited to see Allie get off the bus.
She still LOVES recess, and popcorn Fridays. I'm going to be helping out with the Garden program for her class, starting in January. I miss being able to go into her class monthly and see what she is doing and learning. She is making friends, and enjoys school.
No comments:
Post a Comment