I know I'm biased, but I thought Allie had the cutest costume there!! It is always so much fun to see her interact with her friends. She has a nice teacher and a good group of kids in her class. I love that she still likes me to be around and to come into her classroom. I know there will be a day that she'll be to cool for me, so for now, I'll enjoy it all I can!
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Allie Halloween Party
Allie's class had a Halloween party at schooll, and I got to go help out. The kids were allowed to wear their costumes for the party. Allie was adorable in her beautiful Belle dress and high heels. They played Halloween Bingo, made witches hands from latex gloves, candy corns, and popcorn and played a math game, frosted and decorated pumpkin sugar cookies (which we were assigned to bring - all 50 of them), eat a snack at the snack table, and explore the sensory boxes table.
I know I'm biased, but I thought Allie had the cutest costume there!! It is always so much fun to see her interact with her friends. She has a nice teacher and a good group of kids in her class. I love that she still likes me to be around and to come into her classroom. I know there will be a day that she'll be to cool for me, so for now, I'll enjoy it all I can!
I know I'm biased, but I thought Allie had the cutest costume there!! It is always so much fun to see her interact with her friends. She has a nice teacher and a good group of kids in her class. I love that she still likes me to be around and to come into her classroom. I know there will be a day that she'll be to cool for me, so for now, I'll enjoy it all I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment